1) I like to run. Obviously. Or else I would not have a blog about running. Whether or not I consider myself a "runner" is a topic for debate. Do I have to be able to run a certain pace? Log a certain amount of miles? Run a certain number of races? To some people maybe. But to me, I put one foot in front of the other. I'm a runner.
2) I am a mom. This is my biggest job and my greatest joy (ok, most of the time). The big one, he's our rule follower. He wants to please everyone. His nose is usually in a book or he's practicing his writing. The little one - that one with curls for days....she trouble. Pure trouble. It's a good thing she's cute!
3) I am a wife. My husband, B, he's alright. He puts up with me and is fully supportive of my running. I dig him for that - and a lot of other redeeming qualities! He cleans the house and makes bread from scratch!
4) I love being outside. Before kids, B and I could be found hiking or skiing nearly every weekend. The kids like hiking now and it is awesome to do it as a family. If I couldn't run I would be on the road bike. I love it (maybe even more than running) but it is much too time consuming for this mom with a full time job and 2 kids who want dinner every single night. But there's always cross training days!
|Hiking with the babes|
|She's a beauty who doesn't get enough attention.|
5) I was born and raised in the city of Philadelphia, but I am a country girl at heart. Now that I am living down South, I'm attempting to grow some of my own food and have plans for a few chickens in the near future!