Saturday, March 24, 2012

OMG So Excited!

So much goodness arrived in my mailbox yesterday!

First there was this:



Another Mother Runner is my favorite online running community. I love reading all about women who, like me, are trying to balance family and work while at the same time trying to find time to carve out for themselves to run. I am so excited to tackle this baby this weekend.


Then there was this:

I won this shirt in a giveaway on a great blog. It is YMX long sleeve Winter Flower shirt. Here in NC we have already made the switch from long sleeves to tank tops. While I am excited for the return of Spring, I am excited to try this shirt out in the Fall.

I was spoiled by the mailman yesterday.

I woke up this morning to rain. Nothing but rain. Instead of driving to the Tobacco Trail like I had planned, I decided to stick close to home. I finished 4 slow miles (and counted 7 dead snakes....gross). It was a ton of fun though! I was happy that my jacket was able to keep my phone nice and dry.

Thank God for my hat!

I was soaked when I got home. My clothes were not allowed to make it past the entryway.


I earned my "Badass Mother Runner" stripes today!

I'm headed to a hot shower, then to my parent's house. I've found that you're never to old to be comforted by your mom's cooking!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment